CyberSynchs for Desktop
CyberSynchs "Mobile" application must be set-up prior to installing "Desktop".
- Now you can bring the content stored on your CyberSynchs account to your Desktop with our new application. Any computer with JavaFX can run it.
- Download our "CyberSynchs On Desktop" application and follow the installation prompts.
- Launch the application.
- Enter your CyberSynchs "Username", "Password" and "Mobile ID" via the "Account" menu in the application.
- Go to "Settings" and select the items you want to Synch and then click "Save".
- Click "Synch" to synchronize manually. This is recommended for the first Synch, but subsequent Synchs should happen automatically depending on the "Settings".
You can change your password and Auto Synch time in the "Settings" menu. Click on "Trash Bin" to restore any deleted items.
Refer to CyberSynchs "Mobile" and CyberSynchs "Web Interface" for set-up instructions for these applications.